It is important to keep all of us safe and healthy so we can continue to provide you with our services.
What we are doing:
- We will be operating by appointment only.
- We’ve adjusted our therapists schedules in order to minimize the number of people in our building at one time.
- All of our staff will wear masks while they are in the building.
- Staff will be screened and temperatures will be taken when they enter the building.
- Staff has been asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell in any way, with or without a fever.
- If any of our staff becomes ill and tests positive for COVID-19 we will cancel appointments for a minimum of two weeks and not resume until we have all had negative tests.
- Our staff will continue being thoroughly hygienic prior, during and after all appointments.
- Only 3 clients are allowed in the building at the same time.
- Our lobby has been adjusted for physical distancing.
- All shareable items have been removed.
- We have 30 minutes between each appointment to allow for disinfecting with EPA approved cleansers for use against SAR-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- We will be disinfecting all high traffic areas and touch-points as people enter and leave the building and treatment rooms.
- Couples Massage (same room) has been suspended. Couples gift certificates can be used for single room sessions.
What we ask of you:
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ANSWER YES to any of the following prior to your appointment:
If you have a cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, fatigue, headache, new loss of taste and smell, muscle or body aches not cause by overuse or injury, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
If you have been in close contact with anyone with the above listed symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED inside the building at all times, including during your massage. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK. Exceptions may be made for certain medical conditions and disabilities.
- Masks with an exhalation valve are NOT ALLOWED.
- Temperature checks will be given when entering the building. If you have a temperature at or above 100.4 you will be asked to reschedule your appointment after 14 days. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid overlap.
- Only scheduled clients are allowed in the building, please come by yourself. If you bring a guest(s) they will need to wait outside of the building. Exceptions for caregivers and translators provided that you notify us when booking your appointment.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entering the building and/or prior to your massage.
- Stand 6′ or more apart from clients and staff other than your therapist.
- Bring your own water bottle. We will still have our water cooler in the lobby for refills and it will be disinfected after every use. We will not provide individual plastic water bottles to minimize surface contact and waste.
- Please do not bring unnecessary items with you to your appointment. No eating in our lobby or massage rooms.
- For easier no touch checkout enter the credit card you want to pay with when booking your appointment.
- If you have recently flown we ask that you wait 14 days without symptoms to schedule your appointment.
- If you are in a high-risk group, immunocompromised or pregnant we advise you not to come in, if you choose to you are doing that at your own risk.
*Even with the most rigorous sanitation protocols, client and staff screening, social distancing and mask wearing precautions, there is still a risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Thank you for your understanding!
From all of us at Lift